• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sl 1700

  1. M

    Replacing Technics SL 1700 strobe lens

    I’ve got an SL 1700 MK1 with a cracked strobe lens. I have two questions. 1. How hard is it to actually do the replacement on this? 2. Are these pretty much universal in that line? It looks like the SL 1700 MK1 lens is the same as the MK2. And the SL 1300 etc. Thanks for any help you...
  2. M

    Budget cartridge for SL-1700

    I’m pretty new to the turntable game. I picked up a SL-1700 mk1. It has a cartridge on it that says MA 2002 e on it. My ears are telling me the stylus is pretty worn and needs replacing. I don’t think this is the kind of cartridge that I can replace the stylus in so I’m in the market for a...
  3. A

    Help with Technics question (1300/1400/1500 vs 1600/1700/1800)

    Greetings AudioKarma crew- I have referenced this site numerous times (there is a great wealth of information on here!!), but just finally created an account, as I am in the market for a Technics table and had a question for the board. I have only recently (this year) gotten back into vinyl...
Back
Top Bottom