• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sony stereo music system hp-319 resistors

  1. Infinity&Nak

    HELP, SONY CDP-620ES II CD Player powers on but eject button does not work & no motor noise.

    HELP, SONY CDP-620ES II CD Player powers on but eject button does not work & no motor noise. It does light up and can push play button but nothing happens. The variable line output motor does go up and down with remote . Seems like a power supply issue on one of the boards that controls CD...
  2. K

    Sony Stereo Music System HP-319

    Hello my friends!! I just got my hands on a Sony HP-139 I'm talking about the turntable here https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/sony_stereo_music_system_hp_319.html I'm trying to repair it but some of the resistors have lost their color, so I need to know how many Ohms they are! I am talking about...
Back
Top Bottom