• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sony str-6120

  1. spaghetti

    Sony STR-6120 reed relay replacement

    Hi there, my Sony STR-6120 is not working properly anymore, now only the left channel is muted when the FM muting circuit kicks in. The physical muting of the channels is done via a reed relay, a device I didn't even know existed until it failed, and unlikely regular relays I think it cannot...
  2. spaghetti

    SONY STR-6120 FM muting issue

    Hi, I was able to buy a rare Sony STR-6120 for a good price, but of course the good price didn't come for free. It has some cosmetic issues, and the FM section is not great. Still, I'd like to bring it back to its glory days. The main issue is that when FM muting is on, only very few stations...
Back
Top Bottom