• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sx-424

  1. SLimy

    What vintage Amplituner? Nikko, Sony, Kenwood

    Hello dear AK, I'm a beginner on the vintage side. I have a Sansui FR-D25 turntable with an Akai PC-100 tri-pole cartridge (witch is very impresive btw) and some Wharfadale Diamond speakers 10.1 - 6 ohms, power 20 - 100 W, sensitivity (2.83 V / 1 m) 86 dB and I need of an amplifier. To be more...
  2. dlucy

    Silver-face era Pioneer SX-x2x and SX-x3x receivers with gold or bronze face

    I've seen several comments about "gold" or "bronze" colored Pioneer SX receivers from the "silver-face" era. I've collected quite a few SX-424, SX-525, SX-626, SX-727 and SX-636 units over the last six months (refurbishing them to compare to my HK 330B's and pick the one I like best, then sell...
Back
Top Bottom