• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sx 535

  1. jpreza

    Dad's old "new" Pioneer SX-535 power amp board noisy transistors?

    Good afternoon everyone! I'm visiting dad in Florida for the next week. While I'm down here, I decided to service his dear old Pioneer SX-535. It was making the old "popcorn" sound no matter what output was selected. I looked at the power amp board and saw the dreaded 2SA726s (Q1 through...
  2. Wsmcdowall

    SX-535 ~ What did I just do??

    Hey everyone. Total n00b here. I've really enjoyed the forums and I did a very silly thing to my SX-535. I replaced all the lights with LEDs, as they'd all burned out but one. All went perfectly. Lit up brilliantly! The last one was the tricky one in the needle. I got it done and went to check...
Back
Top Bottom