• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sx-828 repair

  1. Motorin

    SX-828 intermittent pop

    Hello, everyone. I've been consuming the wealth of information on this site for a long time now and have read all related 828 posts I could find, but nothing quite describes the issue I'm having exactly, so here goes. I apologize for the length, just trying to be thorough with background. I...
  2. grindfix

    Pioneer SX-828 Bias is negative

    Following previous posts I've replaced all e-caps on PS, Prot, Head, AF and all transistors and E-caps on Main amp board along with new trim pots. Turned it on without load or dummy resistors through DBT and took measurements. Bias is within -0.030mv on both sides and I do not have enough trim...
Back
Top Bottom