• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

td150

  1. Owen Forbes

    Fixing Thorens TD150 AB MK1 (TP13 Tonearm)

    Hi, I have hit a wall and would love some help! I have recently started to get into turntables as I have been fascinated by speakers and receivers for some time and it was an inevitable next step. I have a knack for finding old things and fixing them, speakers, receivers, etc, but I told myself...
  2. Alfmonster

    Thorens td150 mki motor 220 to 117 conversion issue

    Hi AK, Recently purchased a Thorens TD150 mki motor to replace my failing 117v motor. However I’m realizing the motor I purchased may be a 220v. Has anyone figured out how to work around this? I’ve been searching have ended up more confused than when I started. Thanks so much everyone!
  3. Alfmonster

    Thorens td150 restore armboard and faceplate help

    Hi! I recently acquired a Thorens TD150 m1 and was wondering if anyone had restored the original armboard. Has anyone stripped, sanded, and repainted the armboard? And if so, any advice on black paint that has produced favorable results? I’m hoping to maybe get a Jelco 850s fitted on it...
Back
Top Bottom