• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

technics sl-d202

  1. Mark_71

    Repairing and Reinforcing Technics Dustcover Hinge Tongues (Step by Step)

    I started a thread a while back on refurbishing a Technics SL-D202. This part of the project probably deserves its own thread. It was missing the dustcover so I purchased a new aftermarket cover on eBay for $89. The new cover was all acrylic - even the hinge tongues, which are the “L” shaped...
  2. Mark_71

    Technics SL-D202 refurb project

    Technics SL-D202 Refurb Project Update - Soliciting Ideas? Objective: Find a good turntable to be an upgrade project to improve my skills and in the process see what really makes a difference. I've been looking to sharpen my soldering and re-wiring skills. I just took a soldering class. I'm...
  3. Scott_STL

    Getting back into vinyl on some vintage tables in St Louis

    Hello all - Been living in STL since mid-1980s - since early 90s had been listening to fair-to-middlin' CD player and amp powering a decent pair of Infinity's. Few months ago decided I wanted to get a turntable after flipping through the bins at a record shop - the nostalgia of doing that put...
Back
Top Bottom