• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

thorens td 125

  1. codyrogers

    Need cartridge recommendation for Linn Akito

    Hey everyone, long time lurker here. I’m always thankful for the knowledge I read daily on this forum and try to learn from everyone here. Today, I need advice on picking out a cartridge for my recently installed Linn Akito on my Thorens TD 125 MKII. The setup it will be going through is a...
  2. T

    Thorens TD 125 MKII, Cartridge Decision...

    I'm still a newbie to turntables, but I found a Thorens TD 125 MKII, took a chance and bought it untested. Turned out it worked fine. However I've now had it serviced by a 70 yr old tech here in Toronto. This TT had an ADC XLM cartridge on it (not a MK II or III). He said the suspension was...
Back
Top Bottom