• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

yamaha a960 repair

  1. C

    Yamaha Natural Sound Stereo Amplifier A-7

    Hey guys first post/thread here, need some help. Recently purchased this Yamaha Natural Sound Stereo Amplifier A-7, which as far as I can tell is a Japanese Domestic Market model of the A-960 which means it runs on 100V. I live in a 230V country, so I used a step down transformer rated at 110V...
  2. spaghetti

    Yamaha A960 audible background noise

    I am trying to fix this amplifier, I've already been through the most common issues such as the exploded X2 cap (it took me about 1 day to remove all the crap and the smell), the burnt lamps that turned the amp off when pressing the DIRECT switch and I duly checked/set the voltages and DC offset...
Back
Top Bottom