• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

yamaha ax500

  1. K

    Yamaha ax 500 potentiometer replacement

    Hello, The pot for the 'treble' knob doesn't seem to work. I tried spraying it with deoxit but it didn't have any effect. When I move the knob I can't hear any effect or even a crackling sound. My question is whether anyone knows the exact parameters of this potentiometer, the model or has a...
  2. K

    Yamaha AX-500 treble and bass knobs does not work

    In my Yamaha AX 500 amplifier, when I turn the bass or treble knob, nothing happens. I wonder if it's the fault of the potentiometers, but I think it may be the fault of the 'Tone Bypass' button. When I click the tone bypass button, nothing happens, there is no noise or any signal distortion. CD...
Back
Top Bottom