• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

KLH info at Classic Speaker Pages

Register to hide this ad
I'm liking reading the posts but can't sign up because I can't correctly answer the security question "What does AR stand for". Am I just dim?
 
Are you referring to Classic Speaker Pages as being gone, or Acoustic Research?
The only way I've been able to connect to Classic Speaker Pages is with this URL:
I tried "joining" a number of months ago and was unable to get ANY response from admins or ANYONE ...
It doesn't appear that there has been much action there since my earlier attempts.
Looks like they've either turned into a closed shop or they REALLY don't like the cut of my jib.
Anybody have any insight?
 
Not a site with tons of activity, but it still has new posts and updates. Forum activity there within the last day. Keep trying through the Staff links, to sign up. It should work, eventually...! ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom