I Touched All of My Records Today

elcoholic

Jet Fuel Genius
Subscriber
7001192A-2580-4BA4-8000-44E046933F9A.jpeg

Swapped the top and bottom rows and snaked everything in between to evenly distribute space. The least played genres are now up top. Getting ready for severed rotator cuff tendons surgery next week. The jazz section now starts on row 2. Being 1-armed on the top step doesn’t sound like a good recovery plan. I’m gonna need my white picture framing gloves for sure.

Too bad RONCO never made a one handed record handler. Could of been the Flip-O-Matic.

Good luck with your surgery. I have undergone and am anxiously awaiting another couple spinal surgeries, so I know the drill there--no BLT--bending, lifting, turning.

OTOH--gives you an opportunity to find a "gem" you forgot about.

Again, best of luck and good health.

Ambitious project with a bum shoulder! Best of luck with your surgery. I went through rotator cuff reattachment about 2 years ago. Before surgery I had no movement in my shoulder at all. The doc called it adhesive capsulitis on top of the detached RC. Nice collection! guessing 1200 to 1500 albums. And wishing you a speedy recovery!

I, too, have been through the rotator cuff drill (right side). Good luck on the surgery.

Once the bicep tendon tore clean in two the pain quit, but I have no reach or lift on the left. The tendon next to it is only torn through half way. Moving the LP’s was harder on the good arm which is working OT.
Bilateral carpal tunnel release, bi-lateral knee replacement, 1 hip replacement, L4&5 fusion and several other knee and shoulder surgeries in the past 12 years has me well prepared for this. I just want to get it done and get to the rehab work. Tom Petty was right - The waitin’ is the hardest part.
Thanks to everyone for your prayers and good wishes.

Back
Top Bottom