REGA IO AMP ...anyone hear one in action?

red 111

It’s $595...30WPC ...interesting amp... would like to hear from auditions & what type of speakers were used...

The 30 wpc peeked my interest as I am still looking for a 30-45 Watt amp to power my vintage Wharfedale's. There are a number of reviews and they are all positive. The only con sighted are no digital display, and no digital connectivity.

The Rega io has been an eye-opener after many years following audio. The only way you will know how good it is would be to audition. It drives my Epos M5, NHT Superone and Goldenear Triton Sevens with ease. The imaging bass and sheer power from the 30 watts is fairly amazing. I compared in-home to Rega Brio, Rega Elex R and other integrated's before purchase. The io is, IMO,somewhat stunning in it's capabilities!

The Rega io has been an eye-opener after many years following audio. The only way you will know how good it is would be to audition. It drives my Epos M5, NHT Superone and Goldenear Triton Sevens with ease. The imaging bass and sheer power from the 30 watts is fairly amazing. I compared in-home to Rega Brio, Rega Elex R and other integrated's before purchase. The io is, IMO,somewhat stunning in it's capabilities!
Thanks for the review... just maybe be the upgrade I need...good to hear it holds its own against the Brio ...my pal has the Brio & it’s very musical...which is what i like in an amp...

I ordered the Rega IO ... should arrive by Saturday...phono stage was the reason I’m going with the IO...

Nice...using mine for the last few days has exposed the weakness in the ELAC DEBUT D6s...but a most enjoyable listen...warts & all ...
I suspect that my using it with my Harbeth’s will expose the amps weakness, although I used a Brio-R with the P3’s with success.

I suspect that my using it with my Harbeth’s will expose the amps weakness, although I used a Brio-R with the P3’s with success.
Listening now...I love this amp... it has “soul” & not being an eloquent reviewer...I can only say it “ boogies “... listening to the BLUES BREAK streaming on WBGO.ORG...wonderful stuff...I’m hoping it works well with a great speaker like HARBETH...

Mine is here. It's cute as a button. I won't get a chance to hook it up for awhile. Long hours at work means just enjoying the system that is connected at present.

Really like the way it keeps the music together. I’ve had setups that didn’t hold the PRaT as well as this IO... keeps me listening...enjoy yours &let me know how you find it works with your Harbeths.reply for ArtK

Back
Top Bottom