United Electronic Co. JAN CUE 845 VT-43 Tubes

kcline

Tube Audio Collector
I was helping out an old friends estate for the family, he was a big radio, test eq. and ham radio collector. His tube collection was almost all radio tubes, but in the bottom of box were these. First 845,s I have found in about 20 years Nice to see these and they have good filaments I cannot test these at power as I do have a transmitting tube testing rig now. DSCN0677.JPG DSCN0678.JPG

The radio tubes are all still at the estate along with 1000,s pieces of electronics This estate items will be coming to auction sometime next year, I will start picking up this estate some time after 12-7-2018. It will take 4 to 6 months to handle.

I was helping out an old friends estate for the family, he was a big radio, test eq. and ham radio collector. His tube collection was almost all radio tubes, but in the bottom of box were these. First 845,s I have found in about 20 years Nice to see these and they have good filaments I cannot test these at power as I do have a transmitting tube testing rig now. View attachment 1342481 View attachment 1342482
Hopefully those 845 are still good. USA made ones go for big bucks.

Back
Top Bottom