USPS poor service!

So here we go again. And it's the same ship point as last time. You would think that they would learn but no. The guy that sold me the Mountain album forgot to put the booklet and pictures in. Yea, it happens and I get it. So I told him and he found them there in his shop. So he packaged them up and sent them out but damn he again used USPS. Like I said even when I ask sellers just won't stop using them. So the letter size package left Yale MI and went to Pittsburgh. Now remember I live in Grand Rapids MI. Then it went from Pittsburgh back up north to Detroit MI. Go figure. Any guess where it goes from there?

Ah, but he was a theorist... and wasn't considering the more practical aspects, e.g. that the cheapest distance between two points is often not the shortest.

John

And apparently ‘the Cheapest distance between two points takes the longest time’ should be the USPS motto.

Last order I got from Parts Express was a small one so with default shipping got sent the UPS/USPS combination. Package got from Springboro OH to Butner NC, about 65 miles east of here in a reasonable time. UPS said they delivered it to the local post office on a Friday. The following Saturday, 8 days later, it finally got scanned at the local post office at about 4 pm and delivered Monday.

Yeah, something about a chemical spill. I guess its better to be safe than sorry, but they could have been more honest with me. They would not tell me anything. All of the info I got was on this thread and the internet. USPS was no help at all.

Fedex is no better, shipped a package to fairbanks, it went to Mississippi first. I shipped it in wisconsin.why does it go from wisconsin to Mississippi prior to heading north to alaska??????

Fedex is no better, shipped a package to fairbanks, it went to Mississippi first. I shipped it in wisconsin.why does it go from wisconsin to Mississippi prior to heading north to alaska??????
The main FedEx hub is in Memphis, so maybe that has something to do with it, but going to MS is weird.

Back
Top Bottom