• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Cam_K

6468AAA0-F5B3-405E-987E-B1FF2582BCC3

  • Media owner Cam_K
  • Date added
1962 Magnavox 1ST659A
I also have this 1962 Magnavox stereo console. It worked great the first month
But now when I turn the selector switch to FM Stereo the volume goes way down.
But does not do this when the selector switch to FM mono or FM AFC or AM.
only with FM Stereo. Can anyone help me. As to what the problem is.
Thanks Dan
 
Hi Cam I have the very same Magnavox Stereo Console. The problem that has just came up is that now when I switch the selector switch to FM stereo
The volume goes way down. You seem to know about this unit. Do you have any idea what is causing this issue now after working perfectly up until now.
 

Media information

Media category
Example Category
Added by
Cam_K
Date added
View count
279
Comment count
2
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
6468AAA0-F5B3-405E-987E-B1FF2582BCC3.jpeg
File size
963.5 KB
Dimensions
1170px x 1205px

Share this media

Back
Top Bottom