• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
jt1stcav

A wonderful MC2100 power amp

Due to unforseen circumstances, I sold the majority of my audio system, to include my MC7200. In its place I had the opportunity to borrow my brother's McIntosh MC2100 power amp. This vintage amp really sounded dynamic with my Cornwall loudspeakers. No preamp was used; my only source was an AMC CD8b 24-bit/96kHz CD player.
I have one just like it. I'm using it in mono mode to drive my subwoofer.
 

Media information

Media category
McIntosh Gallery
Added by
jt1stcav
Date added
View count
9,321
Comment count
1
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device
NIKON E990
Aperture
ƒ/4
Focal length
23.4 mm
Exposure time
1/8 second(s)
ISO
160
Filename
1311DSCN1710AB.jpg
File size
194.2 KB
Date taken
Sat, 12 July 2003 11:07 AM
Dimensions
500px x 347px

Share this media

Back
Top Bottom