• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
N

Rear View of Grundig Stereo Mate IV Mahogany Cabs.

I just found a single cab that looks exactly like these with the exception that there are controls (On-Off, volume, treble, bass) on the side of the cabinet. The controls are for an internal mone amplifier (6BQ5, 6AQ8) that has a DIN input connector on the base of the unit. Unfortunately, the labels are missing and I have no idea of the model number. The unit has the Grundig crown and shield above a V on the lower front of the grill. Any clues as to application, year or model number?

I'll post a photo soon.
GS
 

Media information

Media category
Member's Tube Gear
Added by
NewWilOrder
Date added
View count
8,256
Comment count
1
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
1013581_1_b.JPG
File size
25.9 KB
Dimensions
400px x 300px

Share this media

Back
Top Bottom