• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
M

IMG_20180415_165731731

  • Media owner Mancubq
  • Date added
Hey,I am new here. I love audio.I am unsure how to navigate this website but hope to get the hang of it.Here is an older pic of my set up from a couple months ago.
  • Like
Reactions: kjello
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Media category
Member's System Pics
Added by
Mancubq
Date added
View count
178
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device
Motorola XT1575
Aperture
ƒ/2
Focal length
4.7 mm
Exposure time
1/15 second(s)
ISO
1250
Flash
Off, did not fire
Filename
IMG_20180415_165731731.jpg
File size
3.8 MB
Date taken
Sun, 15 April 2018 4:57 PM
Dimensions
5344px x 3006px

Share this media

Back
Top Bottom