• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
G

Monoprice Bluetooth antenna wire 20211211-065052

Just where the antenna wires should be
Hi, I have a Monoprice Pure Tube that I have owned for a couple of years that recently developed a buzzing noise in the left channel. I don't know what to do and none of the Audio repair people in my area (Tulsa) will even look at a Chinese amp. How do I figure out what to do?
 
@richardlock1

I honestly don't know I'd have to personally troubleshoot it to tell you...

have you started a thread in the tube forum and asked the others here your question??? we have lots of smart people here somebody else may have encountered your problem with the monoprice amplifier before...

This post was a factory missed solder connection of the antenna... Most of the time it's not really that visible... When a component or solder connection fails you can't always see it...

swap the preamp tube from on side to the other if the buzzing switches channel it's that preamp tube...

If no change it's probably a bad capacitor or resistor...

The reason why a shop won't touch it is simple they would probably have to charge more than the amplifier is worth...

Good luck to you
 

Media information

Album
Tube Amp
Added by
guitargrump
Date added
View count
640
Comment count
3
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back
Top Bottom