• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
mattsd

Restored Pioneer SX-1250

My restored SX-1250, all new electrolytes including filter caps, trimpots and transistors in the preamp sections. Also replaced all the transistors and diodes on the stabilizer board. This thing is one amazing receiver, it is near mint, with only a couple of light scratches on the faceplate and a nicked corner on the wood case. It's easily the one of the best receivers I have ever heard, with my HPM-100's it's a match made in heaven. I spent a little over 3 bills on it including the parts and initial purchase price, and it was worth every penny. It's a little awe inspiring and scary sometimes to know I have a receiver that's worth $1000+ with the restoration job I did to it sitting near me.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Media category
Member's Component
Added by
mattsd
Date added
View count
4,425
Comment count
0
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
Pioneer_SX-1250_front.JPG
File size
140.7 KB
Dimensions
1500px x 659px

Share this media

Back
Top Bottom