• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Japanese reel-to-reel tape recorders from the late 1970s

My strategy at this point of creating an illustration like this is

• constructing element after element

• adding an preliminary look to each new element that satisfies me for the time being :)

Finally there will be a fine tuning session to manage the overall appearance.
 
All those details must take many hours to create. Wish I had your patience.

Thank you! I believe that a minimum of 20 hours went into the Sony so far.

Amazing side effect with all this work: the main tool for it (Adobe Illustrator) is an app that I know pretty well, through several decades. Still I found app features recently that I obviously overlooked during all the time before.
 
Back
Top Bottom