• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
petesui
Reaction score
1,775

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • petesui
    petesui
    Hey Vince. Yes, I have that link. Listening to them everyday! They're amazing. Had my cousin, a professional bass player of 30 years, in town a few weeks ago. He was blown away. Thanks. Hope you're well. Pete.
    I'm diggin' on that Sansui sign in your profile pic. I don't think I've ever seen one like that. Is that something you had custom made or are they available on the market?
    petesui
    petesui
    Found it on eBay. Very reasonable and nice quality. I'd love to get some original dealer signage. You can find some of that too, but it's usually really expensive. Here's where I got it:

    petesui
    petesui
    cykotic
    cykotic
    WOW! That is killer!! I’ve never seen one like that either! Great attention to detail on the VU meter graphics! WOW!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom