• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
THEWEREWOLF
Reaction score
914

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

  • Reel To Reel the most complex and expensive recording format ever. And I'm in love with it.

    Attachments

    • 20250627_065958.jpg
      20250627_065958.jpg
      90 KB · Views: 5
    • Like
    Reactions: Morgan D
    E
    et land
    Before the fire I had a quadraphonic system with a big reel Teac. 4 channels man it was nice.. Todays surround sound does not even come close to Quad music thru the speakers. Too bad it did not survive. I love what I got today and I got a lot but it still does not measure up to Quad. However just material things that can be gone in a second.. Take care..
    I will keep you in mind on the VHS DVD combo. I only kept it for if I find any of my old home recordings of kids growing up on VHS. I also just considered having them transferred to digital format if I do. The Teac cassette will probably not be used by me. It belonged to my dad. I am sure the display would at least need some cleaning. He was a smoker. If you are serious, let me know.
    LIVING LIFE & LOVING ALL YOU NEUROLOGICALLY TYPICAL HUMANS, ESPECIALLY DURING THIS PANDEMIC!
    THEWEREWOLF
    THEWEREWOLF
    TRYING TO LOVE AND HELP ALL YOU NEUROLOGICALLY TYPICAL HUMANS!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom