• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A Little Contest..........

chillwolf

"Play 'em off!"
Some pics below of a receiver I got the other day at the local GW for $8.95. Man, this thing is huge and weighs 32 lbs. It is in excellent condition, works and sounds very nice. :music: It looks like it didn't get much use. The pics are before I cleaned it up.
The contest is: the winner will be the 1st person who can identify the brand and model # of this receiver. So, come on people, use your detective skills and be a winner! Oh, the prize is a Shure Precision Stylus Force Gauge SFG-2. As new in the box with instructions. I have never used it, as I have a digital one. I got the Shure in a box lot of TT accessories I won on that auction site. I will pay for shipping to winner.

Good Luck! :thmbsp:
 

Attachments

  • P6383756.jpg
    P6383756.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 199
  • P6483763.jpg
    P6483763.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 130
  • P6383760.jpg
    P6383760.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 160
  • Shure SFG-2.jpg
    Shure SFG-2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 113
Register to hide this ad
crap, I saw one of these at a local resellers. If it is the one I am thinking of, it is way bigger than it would indicate. One more try mcs 3245? Or it could be something really off beat. Yorx?
 
I've seen that one before, in a previous lifetime....I'm sticking my neck out to say it's a Pioneer. But with the white dial I'm thinking Technics...man, I don't want the prize, I just want to know what it is!
 
Back
Top Bottom