• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

The Yamaha RX-V1700 does a great job in my son's bedroom. The Yamaha is powering the Klipsch RC-64ii center channel and the Rotel RB-960BX (60x2) amp is powering the Klipsch RF-7's.

Klipsch-RF-7-and-RC-64ii-2.jpg
Sweet system!
 
Beautiful! Love the blue backlighting.

...and forgive me for this - I know a tuner doesn't produce much heat but perhaps you could find another place to put your vinyl. For any of our beloved vinyl to warp would be a sad thing...
 
Thanks!

And also thanks for your advice Tom, but as you pointed out, this tuner doesn't heat at all. It's a CT-610 which has more empty space inside than electronics.
 
Thank you!

I'm running this setup with a pair of german vintage active speakers. So the CA-810 is only used as a preamp. I plug some passive speakers from time to time, to use the main amp also.

Off topic picture of the speakers: Backes & Müller Sigma
_dsc80742au4j.jpg
 
Thanks for the pic. They're German...so I'm sure they're good:thmbsp: all you need now is some Yamaha speakers and you'll be whole! I love the cdx-810; what a great looking machine:yes:
 
In fact I was looking for Yamaha speakers, before those B&M speakers came up for sale close to me (at a fifth of normal street price). Honestly, I must say, I don't regret getting these at all instead of some Yamahas… maybe the look, those NS-690 or NS-1000 are just beautiful.
 
Hi, I'm mainly using an AT12XE cartridge. It's the cartridge that came with the turntable when I got it, and I'm very happy with it. But I upgraded the stylus with an ATS12S (Shibata needle).

I know the would be a good match, but I'm not the only one making decisions here… :)
 
3) ax500u (integrated amplifiers) 1 works 2 dont
rx-v440 (receiver)
rx-v657 (receiver)
eq-550 (equalizer)
cdc-775 (5 disc player)
cdc- 625 (5 disc player)
kx-500u (cassette)
t-300 (tuner)
and last but not least a set of ns -5 speakers
 
Back
Top Bottom