• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

For your rum-running pirate ship themed den

Montycat

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
Subscriber
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/ele/4319264185.html

FOR SALE 2 BARREL SPEAKERS
EACH BARREL HAS 3-30 WATT ELECTRA SPEAKERS WORKING.
THINK FROM MID TO LATE 70's APPOX 2 FEET HIGH.
$ 120. Pair. Phone Lxx. 6xx-xxx-xxxx

00O0O_bDPksbAn6Jp_600x450.jpg


00H0H_fTSixlgBGX0_600x450.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
That was a lot of work making those speakers. Ho, ho, ho and a bottle of rum. After the bottle, anything would sound good. :D
 
I think they'd be cool as hell on the deck of a house near the water. Easy enough to tweak em if the sound is really that bad.
 
I saw a pair of those on eBay a few years ago. Strange to think that there could be more than one set. Wonder who made them?
 
I swear I thought this thread would have something to do with Robert Hunter's album Tales of the Great Rum Runners. :-)

41C94EKM25L.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom