• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ok, i'm sick of hearing who thinks what speaker is best-lets have a pole

gogofast

Addicted Member
ok, i'm sick of hearing who thinks what speaker is best-lets have a poll

instead of defending and attacking certain speakers being best to certain member's opinion, why don't we just have a poll on which speaker is best according to your opinion. and what amp to drive them. this will give so many less experienced AKers some very good ideas. thanks to all.
 
Register to hide this ad
Whose attacking who ?

Always best to let your own ears make your choices.
 
no one's attacking no one.
people are attacking speakers... :D

just wanted to see what people thought were best to their ears.

Please, not some custom built speakers. because, rest of us will never have chance to hear it.
 
Did you mean pole, or poll? Big difference.
 

Attachments

  • stripper_pole_dip[1].jpg
    stripper_pole_dip[1].jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 157
One vote for the second Mike
 
Let's have a poll (we could use the money).1 I promise to vote for speakers I own and/or have heard. All others are garbage until I own and/or hear them.






1. Misquoting Fear. See, e.g., "Repo Man" soundtrack.
 
I second KeninDC's idea

I hate Altec VOT's someone give me a pair so I can like them :D
 
lets have a poll

may-pole.jpg


Wrong time of year, though.
 
OK - let's!

Rgds,

PS! Thanks for the laugh, guys - best one I've had in a while!
Edit: I know, this is getting worse and worse - but how about this Pole?
 

Attachments

  • Pole.jpg
    Pole.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom