• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help I.D. Speakers

sake

Active Member
Based on just the grills, does anyone know what model Pioneer speaker these are? Might be able to score these nearby if they're worth it. :banana:
 

Attachments

  • speaker.jpg
    speaker.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 46
Register to hide this ad
They are from the US-made Pioneer "Project" series. Without knowing the size, I can't be sure, but I would guess Project 60's or Project 100's.

A past server crash has eaten the photos in the following threads, but you might still want to look at them. I'll dig up Croatalus' brochure page scan and post it when I find it.

http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17227&highlight=pioneer+project
http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32091&highlight=pioneer+project
http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34276
http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38413&highlight=pioneer+project

I have a pair of Project 100A's and they're remarkably not bad.

Project100A.jpg
 
Doc Strangelove comes through! There were three Pioneer Project speakers with grilles like the ones you're asking about: Project 60, 80, and 100.

attachment.php



Here's the scan of the Project speaker brochure info that originally came from Crotalus.

attachment.php


EDIT:
oops, and here are the "A's" from Siamac!
I hope this is helpful for you; it's a trip down memory lane for me!

project100a2lf.jpg
 
mrh,

Thanks for the info. They look like the 80's or possibly the 100A's. The guy is asking $25.

sake
 
To my eye they look most like the 60 or 100's because of the amount of woods showing around the grill (not much).
 
Back
Top Bottom