• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

1280

  1. cbusuttil

    Pioneer SX-1280 Restoration in Malta

    Hello all! recently acquired this marvelous SX-1280 - been looking for one for a while. I also have an SX-980 which i recapped myself back in 2011. Here are some pictures that I managed to take while restoring this big old dog. re soldered all of the solder joints, full recap and replacement of...
  2. Replycant

    Pioneer SX-1280/1980 transformers. What's inside that big can?

    Hi all, New to the forum, but not to vintage audio... ;-) I think this may be a good place to post this question: Have you ever see what's inside these huge pot sized transformer cans? I mean, is there a single toroidal or two of them stacked up? (they look way too high for a single one...
  3. bro4000

    Kenwood KR-9600 Upgrade, Mods and Restoration

    Gents, I have searched the forums and I need some expert advice. I want to do all of mods/upgrades possible to my Kenwood KR-9600 but I need your recommendations on some parts due to some of them being outdated and not currently available. I plan on keeping this receiver and don’t mind...
  4. Leokarma

    Pioneer 1280 Power supply issue

    I've got an SX-1280 with power supply issue. I've checked all output voltages on power supply board and everything is OK except pins 16,17,18 where the voltage is +0.7VDC as against +13 VDC. All there pin get +13 VDC from collector of transistor 2SB682. Can someone confirm if transistor 2SB682...
Back
Top Bottom