• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

1900

  1. N

    Bang and Olufsen Beomaster 2400 /1900 left speaker channel no sound

    B&o by Norwood451 posted Feb 19, 2018 at 6:30 PMI have older Bang and Olufsen Beomaster amplifier 2400 / 1900 that is in almost perfect condition. However, when I Plug in either of the left speaker channels there is not sound. If I plug in the right on Speaker set #1 and #2 I can get Mono...
  2. daveyh

    Mac 1900 Has anyone ever replaced the loudness button / slider?

    I have a Mac 1900 and the loudness push button will not stay in. I have taken the unit apart and pulled the push button slider part and it it not repairable so now I need to replace it with a working one. Has anyone ever done this before and if so, what part did you use. Any link on where to...
Back
Top Bottom