My uncle has an old Fisher TFM-300 tuner lying around and I was wondering if these early (mostly) solid-state units were worth fixing up. It's got the 6AL5 and 6CW4 "Golden Synchrode" front end. I know the can caps and all the filter caps underneath the chassis need replacing, but I'm wondering...
Hello everyone. I'm yet another newbie looking for some of your knowledge any appreciate any help I could get. Here's my issue:
I have a 1965 R214 chassis magnavox astrosonic. I inherited it a few years ago and remember it being louder back then. Now when I turn the loudness pot, it doesn't do...
Hello everyone. I'm yet another newbie looking for some of your knowledge. Here's my issue:
I have a 1965 R214 chassis magnavox astrosonic. I inherited it a few years ago and remember it being louder back then. Now when I turn the loudness pot, it doesn't do anything until halfway. Then it...
Always thought the 65 chrysler dash looked sharp. However, not as extreme as the 60-62 chryslers (which are by far the best looking dash ever made IMO!) This picture was taken at the previous owners home
Just bought this newport town sedan yesterday (8-21) in wheatfield IN, thanks to ebay. Bought it outside of ebay however. The car is rock solid and shows great. All original with a 383. Car is 100% stock, the way it should be!