• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

2275 short

  1. Jamie Starr

    2275 Amp Distortion

    Guys: I am restoring a 2275 and have distortion issues in the left channel. I have narrowed it down to the left power amp. The distortion problem was there when I obtained the receiver. I initially thought it was just really dirty pots. I then thought it may be the tone board. But I have...
  2. jdg123

    Bright light, NO idea :-)

    Hello guys, I have done quite a few recaps of working units of multiple brands but that only speaks to reading carefully and solder skills. NOW I have been given a Marantz 2275 that, "just quit working one day". Why would/could I say no? Unit is not too dirty. Everything looks fine, no...
Back
Top Bottom