• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

3125

  1. deadbeat son

    This sounds weird, but show me pics of your feet! (NAD 3125)

    Good morning, I picked up an old NAD 3125 integrated and 4125 tuner yesterday. The stock feet are missing; they were replaced with square, clear rubber, stick-on feet that are starting to peel off. I'd like to go with stock style replacements, or something similar. So...anyone with a 3125...
  2. lttnorth

    MCS 3125 acquired - rare catalog included?

    So against the wishes of my spouse, I jumped on this find on my local Craigslist. It was an okay price but once I saw its condition I didn’t hesitate. This unit is really close to being mint shape with just a few scratches and nicks. The seller took really good care of it and cleaned it...
  3. MCS 3125 receiver and Marantz SD6000 cassette deck

    MCS 3125 receiver and Marantz SD6000 cassette deck

    Here is a closer view of these two components from my bedroom system. I know some don't like the cosmetics of the MCS receivers but I think the 3125 looks great.
Back
Top Bottom