• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ads l620

  1. mmohan

    ADS L620 mains in home theater - what matches for center and surrounds?

    Newbie here looking for advice. Current setup is a hodge podge of speakers I inherited: ADS L620s as mains phantom center Acoustic Research AR-2AX as surrounds REL T/5x sub. Yamaha receiver, 90wpc into 8Ω. Room is 17x22' with 7'10" popcorn ceilings. The system is functional but blurry, even...
  2. C

    ADS l610 Tweeter Not as Bright as the Other

    I just bought a pair of ADS l620s. They sound amazing, but I have noticed that one of the tweeters is just not quite as loud or bright as the other. Both tweeters work and the less bright one still sounds good, just not AS good as the other one. Sounds like it is lacking a bit of definition and...
Back
Top Bottom