• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

aeron ap890

  1. Giovanni68

    Info about my chinese Aeron AP890 push-pull KT88

    Hello everybody, a while ago the hifi passion revamped, I took dust off the JBL4311B and reconnected the old Adcom GFP345 and GFA535, visiting a friend's place I laid my eyes on some of the gear from his gone dad he wanted to sell and I got a marvellous Gyrodec TT and an Audio Research SP9...
  2. Giovanni68

    What to expect out of my vintage system?

    I kind of described my system in the introduction thread on the dedicated forum, now let's switch to sound expectations. The oldest piece in my system is the couple of JBL4311B which I bought in my teen age, they are over 30 years old and still sounding, not just sounding, even the pads still...
  3. Giovanni68

    Hello everybody!

    Hello ladies and gentleman, even tho a member since a while I never bothered to introduce myself and now it's about time so that I can then jump two feet into audio discussions. I am a past-middle-age Italian who started the journey into music as a teen and then gave a long break up till a...
Back
Top Bottom