• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

au-888

  1. T

    Sansui AU-555a vs AU-888

    Hey AK Been looking into upgrading the power of my system. Currently running The AU-555a, and got myself some less efficient speakers, and thinking of upgrading to an AU-888. Guessing it won't be as direct as "same sound, more power" type of transition, how does the 555a compare to the 888...
  2. David Weaver

    AU-888 Refurb: Driver Board Issues

    I recently acquired another 888 that was in pretty rough shape. Seems like it may have been stored in a damp basement or barn and has some minor rust and corrosion. After cleaning all mechanical connections and replacing all fuses, I fired it up on my DBT. Initially it failed but I localized the...
Back
Top Bottom