• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

au x911dg

  1. N

    Newbee to alpha series 907 vs 711 mod

    I have tried to read all the various threads but still keep questioned is there such a massive difference between a stock a907DR and a X711 that will be upgraded with better components? I currently have a X911DG but don’t need the D/A and prefer the amp direct XLR input from the X711 and also...
  2. N

    issue with Sansui au alpha 777dg (au x911dg)

    hi! need a little help... I have the Alpha 777DG (AU X911DG) and i only recently "discovered" the magic of "digital direct". Absolutely love it! i. I'm having a bit of an issue though. I noticed that when on digital direct, i get a bit of imbalance between left and right channels. No drop outs...
Back
Top Bottom