• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

awh-033

  1. P

    Step by Step work and rebuild on a SX-737, done by a newbie

    It was a long time, but now my SX-737 rebuild project comes to an end and I like to share my work and lessons learned with all other newbies, planning to start a similar project in the future. But first I like to thank every single one, giving me hints and help with all the issues I had or...
  2. P

    Mounting new transistors with heat sink on the SX-737 Main Amp

    I have the power amp AWH-033 in front of me and want to change all the transistors Q1 until Q10. The 4 Output Q11 – Q14 shall stay at this stage. I use the BOM list for the SX-737 and everything was fine until I came to the Q7 - Q10. Original installed are 2sd357 and 2sb527 and I have ordered...
Back
Top Bottom