• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ba-5000

  1. rdeining

    BA-5000

    I'm recapping my BA-5000 and working on the buffer amplifier circuit board. This almost looks like a prototype. I found a cap that seems to be added and is not in the service manual and some runs scratched out and bypassed . It seems odd to me. Has anyone worked on these and found the same...
  2. Leestereo

    Replacement for Hitachi HA-224N Reed Relay (Used in Sansui CA-3000, BA-5000)?

    Did a search and found many suggestions that are now obsolete, e.g., Omron LAB-DC24, American Relays C2542A2RO. Does anyone know of a currently available replacement for the Hitachi HA-224N reed relay (1600 ohm, 10mA, 24VDC)?
  3. VINTAGEO

    Bad Ass-5000!!

    Hi folks, among other nice audio gear, I have become the proud new owner of A beautiful Sansui BA-5000! It came up for sale about a week ago approximately 4 hours from here, thanks Steve for pointing it out to me! After about a day and a half of negotiating I noticed someone posted it in D&S on...
Back
Top Bottom