• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

bose 501 series ii

  1. 5

    Bose 501 - Diagnose and Repair

    I'm a beginner here so any advice or help would be much appreciated. I saved some 501s from going to the dump that were my father in laws. They are functioning, but the sound leaves a bit to be desired. To start one speaker is worse than the other. It has more cracks and seems to be cutting in...
  2. S

    New from Louisiana

    Hey guys, finally joined, I’m looking to work on a few nice pieces I have, and here seems the place to get knowledge. I’m 48 and worked as a technician for several years, also a guitarist and I’ve maintained some vintage tube guitar amps and even built and modified one from a kit. Also built...
  3. Ibemiked

    Matching Bose 901 Series II Special Edition & 501 Series II

    i know many on this site aren't fans of Bose and I get it.. But.. I picked up matching (cosmetically, grilles, walnut wood etc) pairs of 901 Series II Special Editions with series II Eq and 501 Series II's today and I have to say I'm impressed! The 501's being the bass that the 901's lack.. the...
Back
Top Bottom