• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

boston acoustic a150

  1. Ccannon1023

    Newbie seeking warm and non-fatiguing bookshelves to replace Boston Acoustics A150s under $500?

    Hello all. To understand why I have not yet found an answer to this from a previous thread, let me provide a tiny bit of context: I seriously long for the least fatiguing sound possible from my speakers. After trying a couple different speakers (newer Wharfedale Denton's and vintage Bozaks and...
  2. G

    Looking to Upgrade Boston Acoustics A150

    Hey all, I wouldn't call myself an audiophile, but I sure do like good sound when I can get it. My dad gave me his old Boston Acoustic A150s when I graduated university, and they have been serving well for a number of years now. I've also got and Onkyo TX-NR636 reciever, and have tv, etc...
Back
Top Bottom