• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

c504

  1. W

    Looking for preamp for MC2505

    About to buy restored C28 to match up with a MC2505, but now considering the C504. Different vintage, but I like the simplicity and the smaller size would be easier to work into my system. Any suggestions on best preamp to go with the MC2505? Thanks, wikksmith
  2. travellersol

    McIntosh C504 + MC502 vs MA6200

    Currently there are these two used sets available in my place, and their prices are almost the same. I'd like to know the differences in them: McIntosh C504 pre amp & MC502 power amp vs McIntosh MA6200 Integrated Amplifier I intend to drive Spendor SP1/2, JBL L110, and Klipsch KG4 with one of...
Back
Top Bottom