• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

cr 600

  1. D

    Yamaha CR-600 Problem with Main Amp

    I am a retired person and decided to pick up a new hobby which is repairing vintage stereo equipment. I have successfully repaired a couple simple receivers but I am stumped on this one. I am working on a Yamaha CR-600. Seems to be a problem with the main amp board. I checked the voltage...
  2. N

    Yamaha Cr-1040 major issues Help

    Hi all I have just been given a cr-1040 free from a family friend who has owned this from new , no dust nothing has ever been replaced. I turned it on, gets power the 3 uv meters light up the tuner lights across the top none of them go at all. Have tried speaker ports with speakers making sure I...
  3. gkwolfman

    Yamaha CR 600 - So it begins

    From first arrival, to the cleaning and testing, then the adjusting. My $40.00 Yammy. I did a quick power up.... VU meter lights OUT, Dial light Good, power light good, AFC/Station light good, Stereo light good. VU meters did function during a FM station search. Very Scratchy switches and...
  4. A

    Yamaha CR-600 crackle / distortion on phono inputs

    Hi there, My inherited Yamaha CR-600 has recently developed an issue where there's massive crackle / distortion on the right-channel of phono input - without anything being connected. The left-phono channel is fine. And both phono inputs are affected in the same way. All other inputs (aux...
Back
Top Bottom