• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ct-f750

  1. C

    Pioneer CT-F750 Tape Sensor Problem

    Hello! My pioneer CT-F750’s tape sensor button seems to be causing problems with playback, FF, RV, etc. This deck functioned great until tonight. It seems that the sensor button only actuates if pushed in very slightly. All the way out, and the deck won’t play. All the way in, and the deck will...
  2. marini

    Pioneer CT-F750 weird noise and delay to kick off auto-stop

    Hi, I recently got the mentioned deck and just replaced all its belts. Goo everywhere, etc. I noticed a few issues, and will try to get one by one resolved if my knowledge and your help allow me. The issue at hand isn't happening just on this deck, but also on a CT-F650 and a CT-F600 that I...
  3. slayer44

    CT-F750 cover

    Greetings...does anyone have a cover (wood or metal) for a CT-F750? or does anyone know what other covers from other units are the same as this one so I can look on Ebay. Any help is appreciated.
Back
Top Bottom