• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

denon 103

  1. kk_coastal

    Pioneer PL-41 - Headshell recommendation for Denon 103

    I have a Pioneer PL-41 turntable and have been researching cartridge options. After reading numerous reviews on AudioKarma, I've decided to invest in the Denon DL-103. However, I need advice on selecting an appropriate headshell. My understanding is that I should look for one weighing...
  2. adnick

    Denon DL103M, the other fantastic 103

    I’m a huge fan of the DL 103D, but just rotated in a 103M for the first time and wow, it’s a fantastic cartridge Just a few months ago @Mister Pig suggested the 103M, not sure why I waited so long to try it:dunno: Here’s some particulars… The Denon DL 103M Special elliptical stylus Special...
  3. redondo2018

    Best $300-400ish cartridge for either Pioneer PL-530 and/or Thorens TD145

    Hi folks. Stuck here in lockdown I realize I want to upgrade the cartridge on either my Pioneer PL-530 (stock everything) or my Thorens TD145 (also stock). Budget is around $250-450ish (not sure spending more than say $500 for a cart for either of these tables makes much sense from what I've...
  4. OttOpixel

    DL 103. To pre or not to pre.

    I have done some reading before tossing this out, and have a decent understanding of what I’m looking for. I need a SUT or MC phono pre. My current considerations are: Hafler PH 60 phono-stage Parks Audio Puffin DSP Phono Preamp Denon DU 300 SUT (for sale nearby) The first two choices...
  5. DrTebi

    MC high and low output--a bit confused

    Hello, I am awaiting a Yamaha PX-3 this weekend, and I am thinking about trying out a new MC cartridge. I have heard great things about the Denon 103, but I am not sure if it will work with my pre-amp without a step-up transformer. My pre-amp is a Nakamichi CA-5. It states the following in the...
Back
Top Bottom