• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

empire 2000z

  1. lt.slothr0p

    JICO replacement?

    Hi Everybody, I've got an Empire 2000Z cartridge that I love, but my stylus has a lot of hours on it and probably could do with a replacement. Are the JICO listings I see on ebay my best bet? (If you want to know the rest of the chain it's empire 2000z->sansui sr-222mkii->pioneer...
  2. lt.slothr0p

    after 10 years, an upgrade

    for over 10 years i've been running a technics sl-b2, which i got as a sort of entrance into vinyl but today i pulled the trigger on a new (to me) tt. i knew the technics was etry-level, but i upgraded the cart and stylus a few times eventually settling on a grado zf3 cart with an 8mz stylus. i...
Back
Top Bottom