• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

epi 200c repair

  1. orwr

    Epi 200c - chance to buy - advice needed

    Dear AK community, I would like to ask you for your advice. I have a chance to buy EPI 200c speakers in great condition here in Europe. I have read great things about the speakers on your forums here. My questions are: 1. Is 400 EUR (455 $) fair price ( the cable connector is new and crossover...
  2. Garuda

    How to service EPI 200C Speakers

    I have a pair of EPI 200C's that are need of of repair. I bought them back in 1980 and have worked fine until now. I have two questions:1) How do you get inside the speaker housing without damaging them? 2) The Tweeter crossover(s) need to be replaced. What is a a reliable source for this part...
Back
Top Bottom