• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

epi 200c

  1. sgleich

    Near mint EPI 200C's - Updated woofers, recapped etc.

    I found a set of 200C's locally for $90.00 and bought them to bring back to full glory. These were purchased in late 1980 and had been in the same location in a Chicago bungalow living room since new. One woofer had been replaced and the other hacked with some expanding foam sealant...
  2. orwr

    Epi 200c - chance to buy - advice needed

    Dear AK community, I would like to ask you for your advice. I have a chance to buy EPI 200c speakers in great condition here in Europe. I have read great things about the speakers on your forums here. My questions are: 1. Is 400 EUR (455 $) fair price ( the cable connector is new and crossover...
Back
Top Bottom